Are you looking to get healthy? Learn more about Paleo Energy – Smoothie Recipe!
It’s daylight savings time official. Winter has arrived. And with it – shorter days and afternoons of darkness.
This also makes it the *perfect* time to help your body adjust by making sure you’re eating berries, greens and citrus to help it stay refreshed and alert. Best way I know how to do THAT is smoothie up all those vitamins and minerals, add a dash of cinnamon, or cacao, or pumpkin spice or whatever floats your boat and BAM. Take that winter time!
This Paleo Energy Blast Smoothie is one of my favourite go-tos. And it takes literally 2 minutes flat.
- 1 banana, frozen or ripe
- ⅔ cup wild blueberries
- handful of leafy greens (pictured: arugula)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ cup water
- optional to add ice if you want it a bit thicker!
- Cut the banana up and put into a blender or magic bullet cup (pictured).
- Add the blueberries, greens and finally all the remaining ingredients.
- Cover or twist the blade on.
- Pulse/Blend for 20-30 seconds.
- Add water/ice to desired thickness.